Tasty Plate offers training and skill development in a typical commercial hospitality catering setting. The skills gained are transferable to everyday life.
Tasty Plate will:
– Provide you with structured and personalised learning in a supportive environment that replicates a typical workplace
– Work with you to develop an individualised plan that will identify your career goals, training needs and lifestyle choices
– Support you to develop skills through providing internal training such as OH&S, health and hygiene, teamwork, etc.
– Equip you with a range of tools and skills that are transferable to you everyday life
– Support you to be successful in doing courses
– Offer you transitional support to help you to seek open employment if that is your goal
Tasty Plate’s Food Philosophy
Tasty Plate is a professional catering business providing fresh, quality and creative food.
We are passionate ‘foodies’ intent on using only the freshest seasonal produce, much of which is sourced here in south-west Victoria.
Even the herbs used to season our food are picked daily from the Tasty Plate garden.
On-the-job skill development and training helps to create bold new opportunities for our remarkable people.
But Tasty Plate is not just any catering business. It’s a social enterprise, founded on the principles of social justice and inclusion, providing meaningful life opportunities for adults who have a disability.
Our hospitality team includes experienced chefs, kitchen attendants and front of house staff who are qualified Disability Support Workers.
Registered NDIS provider
Tasty Plate is part of Brophy Family and Youth Services, a not-for-profit registered provider of NDIS services in south-west Victoria.
We provide Assistance with Social, Economic and Community Participation under Core Supports, along with Capacity Building – Increased Social and Community Participation
Item name and number
Group Activities in a Centre (04_102_0136_6_1)
Life Transition Planning including Mentoring Peer Support And Individual Skill Development (09_006_0106_6_3)
If you would like to know more about a placement at Tasty Plate, please contact our Administration staff on 5561 0104 or email@example.com